Thursday, September 6, 2012

Happy Thursday!

What makes Thursday so great, you may ask.  Why would Thursday be anything to celebrate?  It's not Friday.  It's not a weekend day.  Thursday must feel pretty bad that no on appreciates them.


But on this day, this mighty day I APPRECIATE YOU THURSDAY!  So by now you are probably reading this (yes you 37 readers I appreciate you too!) and wondering "what is going on here?"



Let me share with you the glory that is Thursday.

It started off with a phone call from work. 

Naturally I have my work phone number saved with all the various possible extensions to my phone.  Naturally.  So at first, my phone rang (well vibrated since I never have the volume on which drives Tim nuts to no end, but that is another gif for another time).  My first instinct was the fear of being called in early because I am horrible at saying no and I have so much to do today.


But I answered the phone.
And my boss gave me the night off.



So for real, HAPPY THURSDAY!


Now I can focus on the important things in life.





Which is relaxing for the rest of the day.
The.Whole.Day.




2 comments: